Affiliate will not perform any advertising methods which do not comply with the Premier Disability Services, LLC (“Premier”) Advertising Policy.
- Not use any Premier trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, or other intellectual property except as expressly authorized by Premier in writing.
- Not create, publish, distribute or permit any written material, including advertising material and/or Premier content that makes reference to, or is owned by, Premier without first obtaining Premier’s written consent.
- Refrain from allowing access to the Form until such time as the applicable consumer has been presented with a hot link to Premier’s applicable terms and conditions located at the applicable website and indicated his or her acceptance of such terms and conditions (by checking box, clicking a button or via similar method).
- Not use the name, logo or graphics of Premier or any Premier network participant, or include a link to the Premier website in any form of unsolicited communication, or in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Comply with all applicable state laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, those governing attorney advertising, solicitation and ethics.
- Not place, or cause to be placed, Premier’s advertising materials with any and all excluded advertising channels, companies, or websites as specified by Premier. Restricted channels and unsuitable websites may include those websites that: (i) promote violence or are threatening to any third party; (ii) promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; (iii) have resulted in or are intended to defraud consumers; (iv) promote illegal activities or are undertaken in violation any laws, rules or regulations; or (v) violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- Refrain from posting advertising material for Premier on any websites or URLs (or website addresses) that contain communications regarding an attorney’s services or legal services that: (i) either expressly state or imply qualifications of the attorney or the attorney’s services; (ii) create unjustified expectations about an attorney or legal services; (iii) compare the attorney or attorney services to those of other attorneys or legal services; or (iv) promise results.
- Refrain from generating Click-Throughs (occurring when a user has requested a page designated by Premier), through providing any incentives, rewards, or similar programs offered by or through Affiliate in exchange for a Click-Through.
- Not expressly state or imply that Premier is a referral service or prepaid legal services plan. Any descriptions of Premier or Premier’s services must accurately describe Premier or Premier’s services consistent with the disclaimers and information contained on Premier websites.
- Ensure that all disclosures required under the TCPA will be placed on any Form utilized on behalf of Premier.
- Images: Any images created for or used in Premier’s advertising content must receive prior approval from Premier for use in any advertising campaign. Any advertisements for Premier must not contain images or depictions of money, judges, celebrities, extreme emotional appeals, acts of violence, or imagery of weapons. Additionally, advertisements may not contain images of a social security card, treasure check, or buildings depicting or inferring the Social Security Administration. Advertisements containing pictures of people, as lawyers, clients, etc., must contain a disclaimer in the footer stating: “All photos are of models and do not depict clients.”
To further illustrate some of the restrictions above, advertising content for Premier cannot:
- Promise results or create unjustified expectations
- For illustration purposes only, “eliminate your debt with bankruptcy,” “win your case with an attorney,” “quick and easy settlement”
- Use any qualifiers to describe attorneys other than “local” or “practicing in (law area)”
- Prohibited examples include, but are not limited to, “expert,” “specialist,” “certified in,” “best,” “qualified”
- Contain statements of past successes
- For illustration purposes only, “Sponsoring DUI lawyers have helped thousands of people get out of DUI charges”
- State or imply that Premier is a referral service
- Prohibited statements include “refer you to an attorney,” “place you with an attorney,” “match you with an attorney,” “the right attorney,” “the attorney who is right for you”
Search Engine Marketing Policy
Affiliate will not perform any search engine marketing, including the purchasing of key words, which does not comply with the Premier’s SEM Policy. For purposes of this Agreement, the Premier’s “SEM Policy” will be as follows:
- Affiliate will not purchase or bid on any key words which are confusingly similar to, or a derivation of, Premier’s name or other trademarks.
- Affiliate will not include any links in any search advertisements which automatically re-direct a user to Premier’s website.
- Affiliate will not use Premier’s name, or any variation thereof, in Affiliate’s online search ad creative.
- Affiliate will comply with all of the rules, terms and conditions posted by the applicable search engine.
- Ensure that clicks on all applicable online advertisements shall not lead directly to Premier’s website.
Email Campaign Policy
If Affiliate engages in an email campaign on Premier’s behalf:
- All content and images in emails must adhere to those outlined in this Advertising Policy.
- The email cannot violate any provisions of the CAN-SPAM Act, including, but not limited to: all emails must include a valid opt out (unsubscribe) mechanism and a valid physical postal address. Opt-out requests must be honored within ten (10) business days.
- Subject line: All emails sent on behalf of Premier must contain the phrase “ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT” either at the beginning or the end of the subject line.
- Email must contain the language: “ATTORNEY ADVERTISING MATERIAL. This is a legal advertisement for legal services. If you have already retained a lawyer or advocate in connection with the legal matter referred to in this advertisement, please disregard this advertisement.”
Last Updated: July 23, 2021