While you can file on your own, you should know that The Social Security Disability process can be long and complicated. Even just trying to find out what programs you might qualify for and which benefits you want to apply for can seem confusing. Any incorrect or missing information can affect whether you receive benefits, when you may receive your benefits, and how much of a back payment you may be eligible to get. The process can include completing up to 3 different applications, which totals more than 25 pages.
Bottom-line, you should get someone who is experienced to help you file your claim. You may risk losing $100,000’s in lifetime benefits. If you’re even just thinking about applying for social security disability benefits, you’re entitled to a 100% Free – No Obligation Evaluation to see if you may qualify for benefits. When you apply for social security disability, there’s nothing to lose by applying and everything to gain!
With our professional help we will make sure:
- We properly file for all the benefits that are rightfully yours.
- You get every dollar from benefits that you and your family are entitled to – not a penny less!
What is Social Security Disability and who can apply for disability benefits?
- Social Security Disability is a Government insurance policy that we all pay for when social security taxes (FICA) are paid into the SSA or automatically deducted from our paychecks. It is not a handout, it’s your money and there for you when you need it.
- Social Security Disability benefits are for people who suffer from a severe medical condition that prevents them from performing the work they’ve done over the past 15 years or adjusting to other work that exists in the national economy.
Why Use Premier to Apply for disability?
- Social Security Disability is all we do, and we’re very good at it! Premier helps 1000’s of people Nationwide every month apply for social security disability. We win more cases each month than most local law firms earn in a lifetime.
- There is never any out-of-pocket money needed from you. We work on a 100% contingency basis. You’ll win benefits, or there’s no fee.
- Premier has won a Business Ethics Award and indeed “puts people before profit.”
- Premier is BBB A + Rated. Find out why 97 % of Premier Disability customers recommend Premier’s services to friends and family that need to apply for disability. You’ll be glad you did.
- Our founder, Thomas A. Klint, has family members on Disability and has dedicated his career to helping those in need.
*Note: The SSA has time limits and you could lose benefits if you wait too long to apply for social security disability, so don’t delay. Even if you’re hopeful that your condition will improve and you’ll be able to return to work, you can always get off disability and return to work when you are able.
Still have questions? No problem. Request a 100% Free – No Obligation Evaluation now and we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and concerns personally.