Free, No Obligation Evaluation

You may qualify for disability income!

Get Free Evaluation

icon-servicesOur Services

We take care of our customers applying for Disability in all 50 states.

Nationwide Disability Benefits

icon-resultsPremier Results

Read what our past clients have to say.
We help our clients WIN!


icon-missionOur Mission

Helping people get their benefits
is more than a passion.

The Premier Difference

Federal Student Loans

A total and permanent disability discharge relieves you from having to repay your federal student loans from your total and permanent disability. Before your federal student loans can be discharged, you must provide information to the U.S. Department of Education (ED) to show that you are totally and permanently disabled.

You can show that you are totally and permanently disabled in one of the three following ways:

  1. If you are receiving Social Security Disability payments (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, you can submit a Social Security Administration (SSA) notice of award for your SSDI or SSI benefits.
  2. If you are a military veteran, you can submit documentation from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) showing that the VA has determined that you are unemployable due to a service-connected disability.
  3. You can submit certification from a physician that you are totally and permanently disabled.

All other debt assistance

If you are getting multiple calls and/or letters from debt collectors such as hospital billing departments, credit card companies, or mortgage companies we recommend you send in a letter to advise them you have a pending disability claim. If you are a client of Premier Disability Services, LLC, we can provide the letter(s) to you. All you have to do is call.