Premier Disability Services, LLC is a Finalist for the 2018 BBB Torch AwardPosted September 28, 2018 by Premier Disability Services, LLC®
Each year, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Torch Awards for Ethics recognizes outstanding companies who demonstrate integrity and a strong commitment to ethics in relationships with customers, employees, and the community they serve.
The 2018 BBB Torch Award finalists of Minnesota and North Dakota are:
Category I (1-10 employees)
- Monarch Builders & Commercial Services, Edina, MN
- All American Restoration, LLC, Brooklyn Park, MN
- Adams Consulting Group, LLC, Bloomington, MN
Category II (11-50 employees)
- Blue and White Taxi, St. Louis Park, MN
- ICC Restoration & Cleaning Services, Woodbury, MN
- Countryside Heating and Cooling Solutions, Maple Plain, MN
- Blue Ox Heating & Air, New Hope, MN
- Standard Water Control Systems, Inc., Crystal, MN
Category III (51-175 employees)
- Coordinated Business Systems, Ltd., Burnsville, MN
- Handi Medical Supply, Inc., St. Paul, MN
- Dean’s Professional Plumbing, Heating & Air, Maple Grove, MN
Category IV (176+ employees)
- Preferred Credit, Inc., St. Cloud, MN
- Lakeshirts / Blue 84, Detroit Lakes, MN
- Premier Disability Services, LLC, Minneapolis, MN
The 2018 BBB Torch Awards for Ethics finalists will be celebrated, and four winners will be announced, at Hyundai Club at U.S. Bank Stadium Wednesday, October 24 at 2:30 PM. Dennis W. Schulstad, Brigadier General, USAF, retired, will be the keynote speaker. Jason Matheson and Alexis Thompson of MyTalk 107.1’s ‘Jason & Alexis Show’ will be the hosts.
We are proud to be honored for our commitment to ethics. There are several hundred members of Premier, which include case managers, administrative and support staff, and attorneys that represent our clients nationwide. We assist people going through one of the most difficult and traumatic times of their lives. It is our goal to treat every person with the dignity and respect that they deserve, and to assist them to the best of our ability.
Premier would like to thank our clients for reaching out and providing feedback to our company in order to improve our practices.
By: Joyce Trudeau of Premier Disability Services, LLC®